Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert a PPTX file with videos and audios in a PDF file with video audios

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I am facing this issue: I have a PPTX presentation with different multimedia files embedded (the presentation size is quite big 1.7 Gb) and I would like to transform this presentation in a pdf file with working video and audio: I can't do this conversion because videos and audios turn out as images and I need, in the PDF file, working videos and audios. Is it possible to maintain working videos and audios in the PDF file? I have downloaded Acrobat Pro DC for Mac as a trial version because I am not sure that this is the right software to convert my PPTX file. Could someone help me in solving this problem?

Thank you very much.

Best

Giovanni  

TOPICS
Create PDF , Export PDF , Fill and sign , How to , Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add multimedia with Acrobat. Very much doubt you can convert with live media. There are many reasons to avoid multimedia PDF, Partly because few people can play it, and the future after a year when Flash is killed has no official roadmap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much!

Best

Giovanni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources