• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert pdf to word document

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me convert a 20 page pdf file to a word document. I've just purchased this software and have no idea how to use it.

Thanks,

Vicki

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF which is an online service then following the steps suggested below.

1- As shared, Adobe Export PDF https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- You just need

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

What software have you purchased ?

Is it Reader or Acrobat?

If it is Acrobat,you could either export it to a word  or save as a word file.

If it is Reader then you would need to purchase an online service either export PDF or Adobe PDF Pack to perform this feature.

However with Export PDF or PDF Pack the files would be exported to cloud.

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the adobe converter for word / excel etc

but when I convert the document in word...I still cannot manipulate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DONT KNOW WHAT I PURCHASED

BUT I WAS ABLE TO DO IT BEFORE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF which is an online service then following the steps suggested below.

1- As shared, Adobe Export PDF https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC to access PDF Pack and "Signed In" using correct email.

For any troubleshooting, refer to- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a staff member please reply to me?

I have 2 more days left of the free trial. So far I haven't been able to work out how to convert from a PDF to a Word document before my free trial runs out. I want to purchase the software but I want to practise converting a PDF to a word document before I purchase it. Can anyone direct me to the right place? I am absolutely lost. I am an older person and need this function for my work. I just get panicked when I see so many options on the screen. I don't know where to start.

Suzie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Suzie,

Sorry to hear about your frustration.

As you are using the 7-days trial version, which is available for Acrobat DC. The above post you have responded to is about the Document Cloud service and using it through Adobe Reader DC free desktop application.

To use trial, you should download the Adobe Acrobat DC Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC, Sign In with your Adobe ID and password. And follow the steps suggested in the help document here-

Convert or export PDFs to other file formats, Adobe Acrobat

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the "Convert pdf to Word" option for some considerable time now - The way it used to work was: Let's say I have opened my pdf document (on the left) - In the Right hand panel I clicked on "Export pdf" and got a drop down menu that then asked me to click on Convert to: "Word" being one of the options!  I then got a message showing it was working on it and when it was done I could then save the Word Document wherever I wanted.   This no longer seems to work in the way I have just described??

Regards - Khalil 4686

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got tghe same problem. Have you resolved it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources