Highlighted

convert pdf to word

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Adobe PDF Pack and to convert a PDF to Word but when I click on export I get another prompt to buy it instead of the file converting.

Hi Jonc,

We have checked your account but couldn't find anything registered under it or any active subscription for Adobe Export PDF.

I assume you have made the purchase under a different email ID and because of that its not letting you to use the service.

Try Signing In with correct email address and let us know if it still doesn't work.

You may also see the related discussion- Bought ExportPro Subscription but still can't export PDFs to Word docs

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

convert pdf to word

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Adobe PDF Pack and to convert a PDF to Word but when I click on export I get another prompt to buy it instead of the file converting.

Hi Jonc,

We have checked your account but couldn't find anything registered under it or any active subscription for Adobe Export PDF.

I assume you have made the purchase under a different email ID and because of that its not letting you to use the service.

Try Signing In with correct email address and let us know if it still doesn't work.

You may also see the related discussion- Bought ExportPro Subscription but still can't export PDFs to Word docs

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonc,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 1
Resources