• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting documents

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click convert I am constantly taken to the subscription page even though I am fully subscribed so no option comes up to convert. This has only started today, it has worked quite well up to now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Hi Janeta,

Looking at your account information, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can use via web b  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Adobe E

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janeta,

Looking at your account information, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can use via web b  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Adobe Export PDF subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with "Adobe Reader DC" not "Acrobat DC" to access Adobe Export PDF and "Signed In" using correct email.

For any troubleshooting step, you may refer to- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Many thanks for that - works perfectly that way.

[Moderator has removed the personal information]

Kind regards

Janet Armstrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources