• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting from PDF to Word but loosing my pics from PDF?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i convert a document from PDF to word it does so perfectly but the pictures from the PDF document are missing... whats up with that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Grantd,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, when you are converting a PDF to Word, you are losing the pics in converted PDF Word document, Is that correct?

Try exporting the PDF to Word through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference?

Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

I have also checked the records with your current Adobe ID and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service is in an active state due to some billing issue as we are not able to charge for the subscription due to invalid credit card details.

You can check the details through the URL Manage your Creative Cloud membership

You have to contact the Adobe support team for the billing issue, Contact Customer Care Select Account Issues>Payments, invoices, orders>Show more contact options, and you can start a live chat support.

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources