Highlighted

Converting PDF to Excel with separate cells

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export a report PDF to excel. When I convert it, it puts all of the information from one row of the report into one cell. Is there a way to dictate it to go into multiple cells?

There is also a ridiculous amount of spacing between rows. How would I change this?

Thanks for your help.

The way that pdf files get exported to Excel depends upon how the files are created. Some pdf files will have information contained in the file to make the conversion easier. Frequently, I find it easier to covert to text and use a good text editor to massage the data for ease of entry to a Excel. By text editor, I mean just that and not a Word Processor, they are two different animals.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting PDF to Excel with separate cells

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export a report PDF to excel. When I convert it, it puts all of the information from one row of the report into one cell. Is there a way to dictate it to go into multiple cells?

There is also a ridiculous amount of spacing between rows. How would I change this?

Thanks for your help.

The way that pdf files get exported to Excel depends upon how the files are created. Some pdf files will have information contained in the file to make the conversion easier. Frequently, I find it easier to covert to text and use a good text editor to massage the data for ease of entry to a Excel. By text editor, I mean just that and not a Word Processor, they are two different animals.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 1
Resources