Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting PDF to Word or Excel

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2016 Jun 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased the Adobe acrobat Pro for my windows PC and MAC pc - When i convert a PDF document to Word or Excel on my windows pc - It works great However when I try converting on my MAC it takes me to a blank web page and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2016 Jul 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julek-ski ,

Please share the workflow as in how you are trying to convert PDF to word on mac?

Does this happen with a particular PDF or all the PDF documents ?

Check with other documents as well .

Also let us know the office version you have .

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2016 Jul 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have only one pdf to change to Word at this time. The Office version I have is Office 2011 for the Mac. MY OS is 10.11.9 What I am getting is half a page vertically with half the page missing. The pdf is photocopy from a book, one page per scan. I am using Adobe Export PDF, I hope you can help me. Thanks, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johno28077512 ,

Please try exporting using the browser by navigating to this link : https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf​  by logging in with your Adobe ID .

Let us know if you able to export using this link.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, same problem of vertically split pages remains the problem. Help me! John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI johno28077512 ,

Please send us the file if it doesn't contain any confidential data . We will try to replicate the issue at our end .

Please check your private message inbox to find the email ID on which the file is supposed to be sent.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources