Highlighted

converting pdf to word "free trial quota exhausted" when I have the full version

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for the acrobat dc pro and I am currently on my paid trial (one week trial is over). I converted around ~500 pdf documents and after that it says the following error message

[INFO ] 2020-06-22 13:22:47.032 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] ExportPDFOperation - All validations successfully done. Beginning Export Operation execution
[ERROR] 2020-06-22 13:22:48.115 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] HttpClient - Failure response code 429 encountered from backend
[ERROR] 2020-06-22 13:22:48.122 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] ExportPDFToDOCX - Exception encountered while executing operation
com.adobe.platform.operation.exception.ServiceUsageException: description ='Free trial quota exhausted. Please visit (www.adobe.com/go/dcsvcssdk_err_quota) to upgrade to paid credentials.';

I tried getting new credentials and copying over the credentials.json and private.key but i got the same error message. 

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

converting pdf to word "free trial quota exhausted" when I have the full version

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for the acrobat dc pro and I am currently on my paid trial (one week trial is over). I converted around ~500 pdf documents and after that it says the following error message

[INFO ] 2020-06-22 13:22:47.032 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] ExportPDFOperation - All validations successfully done. Beginning Export Operation execution
[ERROR] 2020-06-22 13:22:48.115 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] HttpClient - Failure response code 429 encountered from backend
[ERROR] 2020-06-22 13:22:48.122 [com.adobe.platform.operation.samples.exportpdf.ExportPDFToDOCX.main()] ExportPDFToDOCX - Exception encountered while executing operation
com.adobe.platform.operation.exception.ServiceUsageException: description ='Free trial quota exhausted. Please visit (www.adobe.com/go/dcsvcssdk_err_quota) to upgrade to paid credentials.';

I tried getting new credentials and copying over the credentials.json and private.key but i got the same error message. 

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you use the online service?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0
Resources