• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting to excel or word

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have converted a pdf document to an Excel document so I can make changes to some content.

The formatting is not the same and I cannot print it out to look like the original. 

How do I get it to print like the original?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi Debbiej,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at your account information, I see that you have and active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC. I assume that earlier you have been trying the conversion using Export pdf service. Or it could be a file specific issue that the result wasn't coming appropriate?

• Now, as you have the Acrobat DC I believe there shouldn't be any issue with the quality of converted pdf document? But if you are still experiencing the same issue, then you may

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debbiej,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at your account information, I see that you have and active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC. I assume that earlier you have been trying the conversion using Export pdf service. Or it could be a file specific issue that the result wasn't coming appropriate?

• Now, as you have the Acrobat DC I believe there shouldn't be any issue with the quality of converted pdf document? But if you are still experiencing the same issue, then you may check with a different pdf file and see.
  • Check if the original pdf is created using Adobe Acrobat or any 3rd party pdf maker? Open pdf>Right Click>Documents Properties. Because there is a possibility that there is an issue with the fonts used to create the pdf. Which might not embedded correctly.

You may read the description here- Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF

Let us know the latest on this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources