Highlighted

Converting Word to PDF

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I converted a PDF to word to make corrections. I need to convert the word document back to PDF. I am unable to convert the document back to PDF. Please help. I did not see an option to simply allow me to edit the PDF without converting to word.

You need the Acrobat software for full functionality. The free Adobe reader is only for displaying PDF's.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting Word to PDF

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I converted a PDF to word to make corrections. I need to convert the word document back to PDF. I am unable to convert the document back to PDF. Please help. I did not see an option to simply allow me to edit the PDF without converting to word.

You need the Acrobat software for full functionality. The free Adobe reader is only for displaying PDF's.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 24, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File >> Save As

Change the file type to PDF

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I edit the PDF without converting it to word? When I converted the document back to PDF, the full content of the chapter did not display.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please call me? <Private information removed by moderator. Please give your phone number via a forum email not in the open forum>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I edit the PDF without converting it to word? When I converted the document back to PDF, the full content of the chapter did not display.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 99jon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Word allows to convert to PDF, but to convert to Word, no. And you need full Photoshop and a few plugins to get that to be done, so I would suggest trying this: Word to PDF: Download a Free Trial of WinZip for a quick conversion and you are all set

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2017 1
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so grateful for your comment. I n addition to ADobe Acrobat Pro, I had tired with out success to convert a large and complex word doc to PDF, with NO LUCK , having tried Small PDF, XPS/pdf, google drive, techwalla, word2pdf.com--all failed and gave me unexplained, vague error messages. WinZip QUICKLY turned my complex, huge docx into a PDF, with few errors. THANKS! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Resources