• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not import document

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Adobe Fill & Sign app on an iPad to pull PDF forms from a shared Google Drive folder for clients to fill out and sign. At times, I am encountering an error that says "could not import document." Sometimes this happens repeatedly, but other times I try again and it works fine. There is also a similar issue when I try to e-mail the completed form from the app. I get another message that says "could not generate completed form." Is this a common issue? Are there any solutions to prevent this from happening when importing documents?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Billyqualitycorrectional,

Sorry that we missed to response to your query.

You may check the response to related thread- Could not Import Document  for "could not import document" error that you are receiving.

As you said that sometimes you also get the error "could not generate completed form" that might be because of some form field added to document that's not supported, as discussed in Fill & Sign - Could not generate complete form

Check that, this might be similar in your case too.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources