• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating fillable forms - Acrobat DC or Acrobat Pro DC?

Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble finding the difference between acrobat DC and Acrobat Pro DC. I have seen the Plans and pricing: Compare plans | Adobe Acrobat DC  but this isn't clear if the Standard DC is all I require.

My main purpose for the product is to create fillable forms (both check box and information to fill in on the forms), where people can fill in the forms, save, and email back to me. I then need to be able to edit the forms with the information that they have sent.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi ang95,

You can create interactive PDF forms from Acrobat Pro DC as well as Acrobat Standard DC.

However few features might be restricted in Standard version like "Enhance PDF forms and connect to databases with JavaScript".

I will recommend you to go for Acrobat Pro DC because there is so much that can be done for creating interactive PDF forms starting for placing form fields to using JavaScript.

KB doc. for help https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ang95,

You can create interactive PDF forms from Acrobat Pro DC as well as Acrobat Standard DC.

However few features might be restricted in Standard version like "Enhance PDF forms and connect to databases with JavaScript".

I will recommend you to go for Acrobat Pro DC because there is so much that can be done for creating interactive PDF forms starting for placing form fields to using JavaScript.

KB doc. for help https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources