Highlighted

Critical Error message, base_uris

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to convert a pdf to Excel format and when I go to retrieve it from the cloud I get an error message, "we've encountered a critical error, please try again later.  Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier.  Please assist.

Hi Juliek,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following thread for the troubleshooting steps: When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Unable to fetch base_u…

Please keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Critical Error message, base_uris

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to convert a pdf to Excel format and when I go to retrieve it from the cloud I get an error message, "we've encountered a critical error, please try again later.  Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier.  Please assist.

Hi Juliek,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following thread for the troubleshooting steps: When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Unable to fetch base_u…

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliek,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following thread for the troubleshooting steps: When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Un...

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 0
Resources