Highlighted

DC and Sharepoint

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at the usability of document cloud and whether it would fit in with our network.

We currently have windows 7 machines and use SharePoint 2010. Would this be supported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DC and Sharepoint

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at the usability of document cloud and whether it would fit in with our network.

We currently have windows 7 machines and use SharePoint 2010. Would this be supported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Slawtee,

Would you please elaborate your query. What kind of compatibility are you looking for?

When you said "Document Cloud" do you mean Cloud storage or Products within Document Cloud like Acrobat, Adobe Sign, and PDF services?

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2017 1
slawtee LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq

we recived an email from Adobe Systems regarding Teams work smarter with PDFs in SharePoint and OneDrive in this email it mentioned the below points:

• Open and edit PDFs in SharePoint or OneDrive directly from Acrobat
  • Easily collect data from PDF forms stored in SharePoint or OneDrive
  • Manage shared PDF reviews on your SharePoint server

What I’m trying to find out is would the above be possible in an on premise environment with SharePoint 2010.

Thanks,

Sarah

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 0
Resources