• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DC - extract just a single page from a multi-page doc

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to extract just a single page from a multi-page document because I keep receiving and "invalid page range" error.  I've seen similar questions in the forum about receiving this error in the newest version of DC when trying to extract pages (emphasis on multiple pages).  I understand the answer and can select muliple pages and have them extracted just fine, but I have not been able to get DC to extract just a single page.  It seems to need more than one page or I get the error "invalid page range"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you type for "from page" and "to page" when it fails?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the Pages panel, select the pages you want to extract and then right-click one of them and click on Extract Pages.

The dialog will open once more, this time with the correct page labels already in it.

Alternatively, you can drag the pages (or a single page) from this panel to the desktop (or any other folder) and it will create a new file with just those pages in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources