Highlighted

De-register Acrobat Pro from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased the Creative cloud (CC) for 2 pc's (Teacher /Student) and then the stand alone Acrobat Pro (AP) for a third PC,  Both got linked to the online same account as I used the same email to register.  I have made several calls and have a support ticket asking to have the AP de-registered from CC.  To no avail.

I am doing so as the third PC, which had CC installed previously, when I attempt to login to AP, am taken to CC login.  I have run the adobe cleaner via tech support, however as it is linked online, I am still taken to CC login.

Help is needed.

Moving this discussion to the Document Cloud PDF services forum.

Capstoneo86926621, I would recommend that you cancel the Acrobat DC membership and then order it for a different e-mail/Adobe ID.  Acrobat DC is already included with a Creative Cloud membership.  Purchasing an additional membership does not increase the number of allowable activations under a particular e-mail address.  For more information on the cancellation process see Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

De-register Acrobat Pro from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased the Creative cloud (CC) for 2 pc's (Teacher /Student) and then the stand alone Acrobat Pro (AP) for a third PC,  Both got linked to the online same account as I used the same email to register.  I have made several calls and have a support ticket asking to have the AP de-registered from CC.  To no avail.

I am doing so as the third PC, which had CC installed previously, when I attempt to login to AP, am taken to CC login.  I have run the adobe cleaner via tech support, however as it is linked online, I am still taken to CC login.

Help is needed.

Capstoneo86926621, I would recommend that you cancel the Acrobat DC membership and then order it for a different e-mail/Adobe ID.  Acrobat DC is already included with a Creative Cloud membership.  Purchasing an additional membership does not increase the number of allowable activations under a particular e-mail address.  For more information on the cancellation process see Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed all CC items, reinstalled AP, when launching, was taken to CC login.

What next.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 1
Resources