• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Archived Documents

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Adobe Reader desktop application to sign a few documents.  Adobe generated a URL for them.  I was not aware that the document would be stored in my Document Cloud.  The documents show a status of 'Archived'.  I want to delete those files, but there is no option to do so.  Is this because I have "Document Cloud Free Membership"?  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem.  Still no reply after a year?  I have a few test files that I uploaded from the free Adobe DC reader to request a signature.  Now I can't modify or delete anything.  I can't add signers and mostly I CANNOT DELETE THE ARCHIVE.  WHY would Adobe makes thing beyond confusing... such a poor UI.  And I do NOT have the "Manage" button that so many posts refer to.  PLEASE PLEASE help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously.... another forum for just Adobe Sign?  Is there a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find it here:

https://community.adobe.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources