Highlighted

Do I have to have an additional subscription

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to the creative cloud through my college. When I try to access a document from my iPhone, I'm told that I have to upgrade to AdobePro DC and pay $24.95 a month.  Is this correct?  I thought my subscription covered all platforms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do I have to have an additional subscription

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to the creative cloud through my college. When I try to access a document from my iPhone, I'm told that I have to upgrade to AdobePro DC and pay $24.95 a month.  Is this correct?  I thought my subscription covered all platforms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2016 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lpsych ,

Would like to know that what you are trying to do on iphone with the PDF file .

If you are trying to edit or modify the file , this is not possible in iphone (possible in Desktops or ipads)

Regards,

Yatharth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2016 1
New Here ,
May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out a form on my desk top, when I try to read it on either my iPhone or iPad I get the message "This form requires Adobe Reader DC for Mac or Windows"

Sent from my iPhone

Lawrence Haber, Ph.D.

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lpsych​,

Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad displays the message ("This form requires Adobe Reader DC for Mac or Windows") because it does not support the special type of PDF form called "dynamic XFA form".  (As far as I know, there are no mobile apps that support dynamic XFA forms.)

You can view and fill out dynamic XFA forms only in the desktop version of Acrobat Reader on a Windows or Mac computer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just trying to read the file. It won't let me open

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2016 0
Resources