Highlighted

Document Cloud for Office 365 / SharePoint Online Error

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have suddenly (within the past 24 hours) started receiving the following error whenever we try and open the majority of PDF files in Document Cloud from SharePoint Online:

DocCloudError.png

I am a SharePoint Online service administrator and I have access to the PDF file (I can download it and open it fine, and I can also use the 'Open in Browser' option and open it in the SharePoint Online native viewer without issue). Would anyone be able to provide insight into what might suddenly be causing this? Is there something we need to do with the add-in to re-grant permissions to our SPO instance?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Cloud for Office 365 / SharePoint Online Error

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have suddenly (within the past 24 hours) started receiving the following error whenever we try and open the majority of PDF files in Document Cloud from SharePoint Online:

DocCloudError.png

I am a SharePoint Online service administrator and I have access to the PDF file (I can download it and open it fine, and I can also use the 'Open in Browser' option and open it in the SharePoint Online native viewer without issue). Would anyone be able to provide insight into what might suddenly be causing this? Is there something we need to do with the add-in to re-grant permissions to our SPO instance?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on solving this? We also started seeing idential issues in about the same time frame. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didarhossainok01@email.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this helps or not, but we also started seeing errors around the same date.

However, per https://community.adobe.com/t5/document-cloud-pdf-services/unable-to-open-pdfs-in-sharepoint-online/...it seems to suggest it's related to the length of the file path, so maybe a recent update on Adobe's side added a new restriction on file path length?

We've carried out tests and when the path or filename is shortened, the file opens as expected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Resources