Highlighted

Document Cloud PDF services "currently unavailable" for four days

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a PDF in PDF services but it says that it is currently unavailable. It has been saying that since Monday morning. This is a new account for me, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I also tried "desktop downloads" but that is unavailable as well. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Cloud PDF services "currently unavailable" for four days

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a PDF in PDF services but it says that it is currently unavailable. It has been saying that since Monday morning. This is a new account for me, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I also tried "desktop downloads" but that is unavailable as well. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2016 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annam79895730,

Could you please let me know the email id you used for the Document Cloud services, I have sent you a private message for the same.

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 1
Resources