Highlighted

Document Cloud REST API

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have seen several post and news articles that talk about the "Document Cloud REST APIs."   I would like to bulk load convert and export documents from PDF to docx. 

Is there any way to do this with Adobe Document Cloud? 

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Acrobat has an API which can do this, if installed locally, for the current user only.

Cloud? See Adobe PDF Services "While we welcome inquiries from new customers, we are currently only accepting a limited number of invited API developers at this time. If you would like to be considered in the future..."

This can be done via your enterprise server with LiveCycle PDF Generator, part of Adobe Experience Manager.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Cloud REST API

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have seen several post and news articles that talk about the "Document Cloud REST APIs."   I would like to bulk load convert and export documents from PDF to docx. 

Is there any way to do this with Adobe Document Cloud? 

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Acrobat has an API which can do this, if installed locally, for the current user only.

Cloud? See Adobe PDF Services "While we welcome inquiries from new customers, we are currently only accepting a limited number of invited API developers at this time. If you would like to be considered in the future..."

This can be done via your enterprise server with LiveCycle PDF Generator, part of Adobe Experience Manager.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi petefc,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to use document cloud's api to create and export pdf, is that correct?

Please refer to the following link which explains more about document cloud's api for enterprise users:

Adobe PDF Services

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to upload a PDF and export it docx using the api.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may refer to this help document Adobe PDF Services  for the same.

-shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I spent some time looking around that area, and find no information related to APIs for PDF services, or the Document cloud.

Can you answer some very short questions?

1) Are APIs available for service provide by Adobe Document Cloud

2) If the answer to 1) is YES,  please point me to the documentation for these APIs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to use document cloud's SEARCH API over a bulk of documents that i have uploaded there..

how can i use that api?? and from where?(from postman??)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explained before. You can’t just use it, you have to enquire and hope.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i access Document Cloud programatically???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Document Cloud(not just Document Cloud)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2019 0
Resources