Highlighted

Document Repository

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: I need to scan thousands of documents and upload them to a site for easy reference with 10 employees of my company.  Can I do that with Adobe Document Cloud?

TOPICS
Organize PDF pages, Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Repository

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: I need to scan thousands of documents and upload them to a site for easy reference with 10 employees of my company.  Can I do that with Adobe Document Cloud?

TOPICS
Organize PDF pages, Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaboharo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You cannot scan the PDFs from document Cloud. However, you may use the Adobe Scan mobile application to scan the documents. It will automatically saved the scanned document as PDF on the Document Cloud in a folder. Then you can share the files or link to the files with others.

For more details on Adobe Scan application, you may refer to the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/mobile-apps/help/adobe-scan-faq.html

If you need to upload those documents to other website, you can either create a link to documents and add them on website or you manually need to add those documents.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 0
Resources