Highlighted

does ExportPDF Pack translate the document?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Adobe ExportPDF Pack translate the whole document when you choose a language and convert it?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

In all my time in these forums I have never heard that the convert service (ExportPDF, or PDF Pack) translate between languages. I believe the answer is actually, no it does not. The language selection is to make text recognition work.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

does ExportPDF Pack translate the document?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Adobe ExportPDF Pack translate the whole document when you choose a language and convert it?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

In all my time in these forums I have never heard that the convert service (ExportPDF, or PDF Pack) translate between languages. I believe the answer is actually, no it does not. The language selection is to make text recognition work.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emidioc,

Yes, Adobe Export PDF does translate the document when you export a pdf file for conversion. In order to get this done, you should have that Language Font installed for MS word.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2018 0
Resources