Highlighted

Duplicate charges

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged 3 times for one product (renewal of yearly subsciption). Has this happened to anyone else. Horrendous “support” from ADOBE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duplicate charges

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged 3 times for one product (renewal of yearly subsciption). Has this happened to anyone else. Horrendous “support” from ADOBE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the chat option here to resolve your problem:

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did on many occassions with no real result and lots of contradicting information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GS,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Acrobat PRO DC subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

Can you please confirm if you are referring to Acrobat subscription so that we can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your credit card ???? used at ADOBE ACROPRO SUBS on 18/03/2018 with 181.10 GBP and the available credit limit is SAR...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes of course it is this one

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
Resources