• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email address autocomplete in Send & Track How can be deleted?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small problem with the Autocomplete feature in Adobe send & Track.   My problem is when a user type an email address wrong there is no way for me to get rid of it from the autocomplete.   I've tried the clear all tools and nothing seems to work. Cleared all the browser setting and still doesn't work. Now we have 10 different versions of an email because and 9 of them are wrong because of a typo on each of them.  How can I delete the wrong email addresses from the autocomplete list? I looked everywhere and there are no options to do this.

This feature is convenient if the user could clean/delete the messy email addresses, this way the list won't show the incorrect addresses when 9 of them are totally wrong.  But at the moment is not a user friendly tool and a very frustrating option.

Can you provide instructions on how to do this if there are any?

Thank you,

Jose

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Hi Brian,

Please feel free to fill the feature request form:Feature Request/Bug Report Form for the same.

Regards,
Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Please feel free to fill the feature request form:Feature Request/Bug Report Form for the same.

Regards,
Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JoseD ,

I'm really sorry to see that this has gone unanswered for you for so long. The capability does exist on the sign compose page, but it may be a little hidden. When you are typing an email and a suggestion appears that you want to remove, you can click the 'x' that is to the right of the suggestion:

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 1.21.59 PM.png

 after the x is clicked: 

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 1.28.06 PM.png

I hope this helps.

Regards,

-Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve - I'm able to get rid of the email address history on the "More Options" page.  But they still remain when using the initial screen.  How do you get the history removed on the intial screen so the email addresses won't auto complete there?  I have old and mistyped email addresses in the history that cannot be removed.  I followed your instructions, but it only removes them in that screen not the initial screen that is more convenient to use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this some problem and question! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultktrvg6vfm4iq,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please let us know more about the issue you are experiencing? It would be helpful if you could share the screenshot where you get the autofill option to add emails.

Also, confirm how you are sending the document for signature. Are you using the Acrobat desktop application or the website?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources