Highlighted

Entered characters missing, everytime I save more random characters are missing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My enterered text has characters randomly deleted after I save and return to the document

11.                   C            a      sends Controlling Board information to FOA.

12.     Kick off and Site Visit is conducted with PM &  A/E.                                       
   a         a

13.     The A&E will develop the program requirement, SD, DD & CD

a          a              a                        a                                               
                                a

14.     A&E submits advertisement and all  bid documents to the PM. The PM reviews

a        a                                           a                                            /
       forward        a                                 the PC.

/         a                 a                            a                        C.

15.     PC contacts local newspaper and advertises on bid express

16.     Pre-

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Entered characters missing, everytime I save more random characters are missing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My enterered text has characters randomly deleted after I save and return to the document

11.                   C            a      sends Controlling Board information to FOA.

12.     Kick off and Site Visit is conducted with PM &  A/E.                                       
   a         a

13.     The A&E will develop the program requirement, SD, DD & CD

a          a              a                        a                                               
                                a

14.     A&E submits advertisement and all  bid documents to the PM. The PM reviews

a        a                                           a                                            /
       forward        a                                 the PC.

/         a                 a                            a                        C.

15.     PC contacts local newspaper and advertises on bid express

16.     Pre-

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?