• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 400 when Organizing Files

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to rotate one of the pages in my files and save it, and whenever I go hit save I am receiving an "error 400" message. I have then tried to create a new file and the same message is popping up. It seems like I am unable to do anything on Adobe at the moment. Can anyone tell me what Error 400 means and how I can go about getting my account up and working again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Hi Kaylaw,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

We looked into your account and found a subscription of Adobe PDF Pack. If you are working with PDF pack then that doesn't allow you to organize of edit any pdf content.

1- To rotate page content you need to use Edit Tool, which isn't accessible through the PDF Pack subscription. You can edit pdf with the help of Acrobat DC only

2- If you are trying to rotate the page view and save then that is possible with "Organize Pages" tool. Which again doesn't comes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kaylaw,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

We looked into your account and found a subscription of Adobe PDF Pack. If you are working with PDF pack then that doesn't allow you to organize of edit any pdf content.

1- To rotate page content you need to use Edit Tool, which isn't accessible through the PDF Pack subscription. You can edit pdf with the help of Acrobat DC only

2- If you are trying to rotate the page view and save then that is possible with "Organize Pages" tool. Which again doesn't comes up with Adobe PDF Pack.

3- With the help of free Adobe Reader you can only rotate the page view of pdf which you can not save for further. Reader>View> Rotate View

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources