• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 400.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to export my pdf to word. I have subscribed and I keep getting error 400. Please help. I need this for a school assignment. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Hey Cmarguelles,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

I assume that you have been trying the conversion through Adobe Reader DC desktop application? Are you getting Error 400 while exporting the document only. Or is it with also when using other features as well?

• Please refer to the web interface and try exporting the PDF online- Adobe Document Cloud
  • If problem only persist with Adobe Reader, then you may try Sign Out of the application and re Sign In.
  • Check Adobe Reader update. Open Reader>Help>Check

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Cmarguelles,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

I assume that you have been trying the conversion through Adobe Reader DC desktop application? Are you getting Error 400 while exporting the document only. Or is it with also when using other features as well?

• Please refer to the web interface and try exporting the PDF online- Adobe Document Cloud
  • If problem only persist with Adobe Reader, then you may try Sign Out of the application and re Sign In.
  • Check Adobe Reader update. Open Reader>Help>Check for update
  • Try exporting any other PDF to word and see if the result is same?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this was not helpful and did not fix the problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources