Highlighted

Error al cargar 403

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I can't upload documents in the browser and I already checked it with other, but it's the same, what can I do? 

Also, I deleted the cookies and the cache.

I tried to do it in the app and a message pop out it saids that Storage limit exceeded. Is that correct? I didn't know that we have a limit for the storage.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error al cargar 403

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I can't upload documents in the browser and I already checked it with other, but it's the same, what can I do? 

Also, I deleted the cookies and the cache.

I tried to do it in the app and a message pop out it saids that Storage limit exceeded. Is that correct? I didn't know that we have a limit for the storage.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is correct that, every cloud storage has limit. So as, Document Cloud services has also has storage limit. Depending on the subscription status, it defines its storage limit.

• Adobe Document Cloud: Store and access files online with 2GB of free storage or get 100GB with an Acrobat DC subscription.
  • Adobe Creative Cloud: Store and access files online as part of an Adobe Creative Cloud membership. For more information, see File storage and quota.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
Resources