• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error converting

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a pdf to a word document however every time i click on convert it comes up with an error message " An error occured while trying to access this server". I have gone in to see if adobe needs updating but it tells me i have the most up to date program already in stalled. I have a mac 10.7.5. I can access this and convert on my other computers just not my mac, anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi Nicolaw,

As a result, if your browser is configured to use TLS 1.0/1.1, you will see the following error message while accessing the services:

"An error occurred while trying to access the service."

The detailed explanation and the cause of the problem is shared here- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Since you are using Mac, you may share the web browser you are working on? Also, check with a different web browser you are working on. Or

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicolaw,

As a result, if your browser is configured to use TLS 1.0/1.1, you will see the following error message while accessing the services:

"An error occurred while trying to access the service."

The detailed explanation and the cause of the problem is shared here- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Since you are using Mac, you may share the web browser you are working on? Also, check with a different web browser you are working on. Or use the updated version of desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution 

DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources