• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message at Login

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error message at sign in. "We've encountered a critical error.  Please try again later.  Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier."  I have asked our tech support to check it out, and they said it is an ADOBE problem.  Thank you-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

As situation explained above, yes you can get your subscription canceled. 

Following the steps mentioned in the help document you can cancel it from your Adobe account itself- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or you can contact customer care billing team for further help- Contact Customer Care

Steps to contact support - Can I get a refund for my pdf pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenniferb,

I believe you have been trying to access the service through web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent ?

You may check the following troubleshooting to see if that helps-

1- Change the web browser or delete cache and cookies of the current one and try the conversion via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- If you have any security software installed, please turn it off for a while and then try.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

That also depends on the type of network environment you are. If its a secured network and restricted to access or do any file conversion online then it might be a problem for you.

For testing purpose, you may check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC once- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IT people came to my office and we tried to work the cloud.acrobat.com with our system. Unfortunately we are unable to use this program with our security and due to being a government facility our security must stay in place. How do I go about getting a refund???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As situation explained above, yes you can get your subscription canceled. 

Following the steps mentioned in the help document you can cancel it from your Adobe account itself- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Or you can contact customer care billing team for further help- Contact Customer Care

Steps to contact support - Can I get a refund for my pdf pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources