Highlighted

error occurs when trying to sign in after changing email address

New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my email address, which has been verified by email. However when I try to access the apps (Send for Sign), it is coming up with an error message and I cannot access the app.

Hi Tessak,

We apologize for the delay in response.

If you are still experiencing the same problem and looking for the resolution then you may check the following-

1- The email address you have changed to, are you able to Sign In using that email on Adobe.com Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

2- Logout from the application correctly and log In using the updated email.

3- Go to the Document Cloud website https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature > Sign In >and try "Send for Signature"

Let us know if anything helps!

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error occurs when trying to sign in after changing email address

New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my email address, which has been verified by email. However when I try to access the apps (Send for Sign), it is coming up with an error message and I cannot access the app.

Hi Tessak,

If you are still experiencing the same problem and looking for the resolution then you may check the following-

1- The email address you have changed to, are you able to Sign In using that email on Adobe.com Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

3- Go to the Document Cloud website https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature > Sign In >and try "Send for Signature"

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tessak,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2018 0
Resources