• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "No Internet Connection", but I am connected. Any suggestions?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe Export PDF today. When I try to export I am getting an error "No Internet Connection", but I am connected. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Hi Mikep,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you get the "No internet connection", please make sure that the Internet is not intermittent.

For the connectivity issue, please try the troubleshooting steps provided in this help document Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

You may also refer this help document Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Try to export PDF online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mikep,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you get the "No internet connection", please make sure that the Internet is not intermittent.

For the connectivity issue, please try the troubleshooting steps provided in this help document Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

You may also refer this help document Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Try to export PDF online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Open the link and sign in with your Adobe ID and the password.

Then go to Export PDF and upload the file to export.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources