• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Unable to fetch base_uris

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant do anything with Adobe DC. Trying to download the desktop application or anything else on the cloud and I get the error:

We've encountered a critical error.  Please try again later.  Unable to fetch base_uris from files t...

Works from my home desktop but get these errors on my work laptop. What firewall or security setting do I need to change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hello roryt94686008

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting an error message "unable to fetch base_uris from files tier", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are not subscribed to any Adobe Document Cloud services on your current Adobe ID if you are trying to access the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and getting the error message, then connect the machine to a different network environment or use your cell phone hotspot or any guest wi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello roryt94686008

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting an error message "unable to fetch base_uris from files tier", Is that correct?

The record shows that you are not subscribed to any Adobe Document Cloud services on your current Adobe ID if you are trying to access the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and getting the error message, then connect the machine to a different network environment or use your cell phone hotspot or any guest wired/wireless network. As Some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocking our site.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources