• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every single PDF I try to upload, states "An Error Occurred while trying to access the service".

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single PDF I try to upload, states "An Error Occurred while trying to access the service" Despite logging into my account, which lets me in, then logs me out within minutes, I cannot upload PDF's to my account, and  I am still showing as fully paid up until August. I can see previously uploaded PDF's, and there are just 5 in there, so not like I have got too many.

I am completely confused and have tried multiple different PDF's. Every single one does the same.

Yet, I can log into the account, no issue. So I am at a loss.

Any help appreciated?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mich,

Sorry to hear about your experience and the inconvenience caused to you. This is correct that you have an active subscription registered to your account.

Are you trying to access the service online or using desktop application Adobe Reader?

You may refer to the related help document An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and follow the troubleshooting steps as suggested accordingly.

Let us know if that still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources