• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everytime I try to use Adobe PDF (Document Cloud) I keep getting unexpected Error (On Chrome) or Unable to Display Page (Explorer)

New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after using Adobe Services successfully - recently after what appeared to be some accounting issues (may not be connected but it happened at the same - I had emails saying my payment was due - it wasn't ) every time I attempt to use Adobe I can log in but that is all, when I attempt to use document cloud I get an Unexpected Error message with a page full of red script (on Google Chrome) or when I try it on Explorer it says

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gillians,

As mentioned above, every time you use Adobe you get the error "Unexpected Error". Do you get this message while accessing the document cloud files on web or does it comes when you try to access any service on Document Cloud web?

Below are some troubleshooting steps suggested, please follow and let us know the result-

1- Clear the cache and cookies of the web browser or try with a different web browser than the current one. Use the URL Adobe Document Cloud

2- Turn-Off internet security software for a while and try opening the document cloud website again.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- For testing, use Adobe Reader desktop application and see if that lets you access Document Cloud files and Export them.

4- If nothing works, then connect to a different network (hotspot or other wi-fi) and check back.

We would be looking forward to hear the update from you.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all as have been suggested and still get the Unexpected Error message - I get the login page ok but as soon as I log in , I have unexpected error now
I can access "my account page" without problem just none of the services - I have Adobe PDF only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing further details Gillians.

Have you tried checking the same through the free desktop application Adobe Reader DC? If not, then you may download freeware Reader DC Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  and try accessing your PDF or any service like Export, Create ....see if the same error appears.

By any chance if you have any other computer, then check through that.

Meanwhile, we'll check the same at our end and let you know our findings.

Thank you for your patience.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources