Highlighted

Excel formatting issue

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Online Export subscription and have used it to convert PDFs containing tabular data into excel previously with great success.  I am now finding that the formatting is lost and that where the tables were once differentiated between and shown in separate cells in excel they now appear in strings of data in one cell.  What would be causing this?  The version of acrobat which produced these reports hasn't been changed and neither has my version of excel either.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Excel formatting issue

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Online Export subscription and have used it to convert PDFs containing tabular data into excel previously with great success.  I am now finding that the formatting is lost and that where the tables were once differentiated between and shown in separate cells in excel they now appear in strings of data in one cell.  What would be causing this?  The version of acrobat which produced these reports hasn't been changed and neither has my version of excel either.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2017 0

Have something to add?