• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export is not working. Converion failure. I would like a refund- I've only had this product for 3 months.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says conversion failure and no internet connection.  How can I export to excel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Hingtingl, 

Sorry for the delay in response.

This issue is occurring intermittently and is not reproducible in-house. We are trying to figure out the root cause of the issue. Would you please help us with the below information?

Have you tried using this service with different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge?

Also, if you have security software installed on your machine, have you tried disabling it temporarily and try to reproduce the issue. If the issue is getting fixed after disabling the security software, help us with the name and version of the security software installed.

Also, I would like you to try this URL https://cloud.acrobat.com on your cell phone and check if the issue is reproducible?

Will be waiting for your response. If you already have found a fix to this issue, please help us with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried chrome and it didn’t work and I tried on the URL you provided and it did not work.

It is still not working and I saw more charges from Adobe for this defective product. Can you reverse the charge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the experience.

I saw in our records that a cancellation has already been initiated for ExportPDF services. I would like to mention this subscription is annually charged there shouldn't be any other charges for this subscription from Adobe. Unless you subscribed for anything else.

Let us know if you have more questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a charge on 6/14/17 for 24.99 which is questionable, since I’ve paid for the annual subscription in April. Can you ask accounting about this charge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Hingtingl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We checked your account and we couldn't find any charge after April. I am sending you a private message please check.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the annual charge for the Export PDF?

I had a charge on 6/14/17 on our Mastercard ending 8550 for $24.99. Can you find out what this charge was for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  Hingtingl,

You can contact our customer service Contact us | Adobe they will check the information based on the card used.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources