• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export or split PDF - file too large

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Adobe PDF Pack so that I could convert large PDF files to a set of individual images (one image per page). It seems many of my PDF files are too large to export, and even when I attempt to split the file, I still get an error that file is too large.  Is there another service that I should be using?  Does Adobe Acrobat Pro DC have the same limitation? If so, is there a way to upgrade to Pro DC, or do I lose my current month's PDF Pack investment and have to pay again to acquire Pro DC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Hi Ridal, 

Adobe PDF pack is an online service of Document Cloud PDF services. With the exception of Adobe Send, the Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

Is there another service that I should be using?  Does Adobe Acrobat Pro DC have the same limitation? If so, is there a way to upgrade to Pro DC, or do I lose my current month's PDF Pack investment and have to pay again to acquire Pro DC?

Acrobat DC is a desktop application and it doesn't have any f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridal, 

Adobe PDF pack is an online service of Document Cloud PDF services. With the exception of Adobe Send, the Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

Is there another service that I should be using?  Does Adobe Acrobat Pro DC have the same limitation? If so, is there a way to upgrade to Pro DC, or do I lose my current month's PDF Pack investment and have to pay again to acquire Pro DC?

Acrobat DC is a desktop application and it doesn't have any file size limitation. You can try upgrading your service through your Adobe account itself following the steps here: Learn how to change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan

If it doesn't work then you may contact our billing support team Contact Customer Care. Subscribe for Acrobat DC and your PDF Pack subscription will be cancelled accordingly. 

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload a file that.s >55MB and I need to break it apart as the site only allows uploads of 20 mb. I did a ton of work on this document (all redacting) and I can't stand the thought of starting from scratch -- help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you redacted, presumably you have Acrobat Pro (PDF Pack cannot redact, Acrobat Reader cannot redact; but they can get you in a LOT of legal and other trouble if you try!)

So, if you have Acrobat Pro you can split your documents without uploading them. Use Organize Pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources