• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export pdf file to facebook

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I purchased a month of this software because what I read online about it said I could convert Word documents to pdf. files and then post (transport?) them to facebook.  I successfully changed the document to a pdf. file, but  I do not see any mention of facebook anywhere.  I am a senior citizen and have not done this type of thing before.  Would like to know if this is even truly a option, and if it is, how the heck do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen a PDF file on Facebook. Can you give us a link to the information you have seen about posting them on Facebook, so we can figure this out for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can either upload the file to a file-sharing website (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and then post the link to it on FB, or you can convert it to an image file (JPEG, PNG) and then upload it directly. I don't believe you can share a PDF file on FB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources