Highlighted

Export PDF subscription not working

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased the export PDF subscription, it doesn't work when I try the acrobat reader DC application for windows and i have logged out and logged back in again, shut all my windows and restarted my PC.

It also doesn't work when I use the https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf​ link, I have also logged out and logged back in and it still doesn't work.

Please is there anything i can do?

Lizzi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export PDF subscription not working

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased the export PDF subscription, it doesn't work when I try the acrobat reader DC application for windows and i have logged out and logged back in again, shut all my windows and restarted my PC.

It also doesn't work when I use the https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf​ link, I have also logged out and logged back in and it still doesn't work.

Please is there anything i can do?

Lizzi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LizziA,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Your account information says that you do have an active subscription of Adobe Export pdf. But as you have confirmed that the services doesn't work with even online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf so we would suggest you to try with a different web browser.

If it still doesn't work, then let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

I have tried all of these steps above and it is still redirecting me to the pricing page. This is very frustrating as it is stopping me from completing important work. please help me fix it ASAP.

Lizzi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated it to our engineering team with the detailed information shared above.

Will get back to you for the same, as soon as will hear from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I request you to please share the screenshot of the entire page where its asking you to "Buy Now" the subscription. To get the root cause of the problem, we have to escalate it further with all the relevant information.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

You can attach the screenshot here or email us on the email I have shared in private message with all of you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2018 2
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue and have foolowed the same suggested steps and it still does not work.

Can you please just arrange a refund for me please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2018 0
Resources