• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export pdf taking me to purchase page although i already i have a subscription.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PDF Export subscription, but can't use it...when I try to export a document, it takes me to the purchase page although I already have an active subscription...suggestions?

Any tips on how to get past this?...I really need to export something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Hi Cdherda,

As per the above mentioned description, when trying to export pdf,  you are getting a message to purchase Export pdf whereas you already have a subscription, is this correct?

Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Launch Reader > click Edit > Preferences > under Security ( Enhanced) > uncheck the box Enable Protected Mode at startup.

2- Click OK and try again.

Please note: Disabling protected mode is for troubleshooting purposes only. Turn the feature back on when troubleshooti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anabolinc,

Based on the issue description mentioned above, you are prompted to subscribe for the service when trying to Export PDF, is that correct?

Please try troubleshooting steps given in the following link discussing same issue:

I have an active Export PDF subscription account, but prompted to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have a subscription for Adobe Export PDF-Annual. I used to be able to convert to Word (Export PDF) with ease. Now everytime I try it takes me to the purchase page. I even tried to purchase the $1.99/month but it says I already have a subscription. I also starting getting these messages of :

Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot open in Protected mode due to an incompatibility with your system configuration. Would you like to open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with Protected Mode disabled.

So I uninstalled my Adobe acrobat reader. Then I installed the Creative Cloud. Then I reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader but I still get the above message when I try to open a PDF.

I need my Adobe Reader to access my PDF's. I am a nursing student and it is crucial to my classwork. Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cdherda,

As per the above mentioned description, when trying to export pdf,  you are getting a message to purchase Export pdf whereas you already have a subscription, is this correct?

Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Launch Reader > click Edit > Preferences > under Security ( Enhanced) > uncheck the box Enable Protected Mode at startup.

2- Click OK and try again.

Please note: Disabling protected mode is for troubleshooting purposes only. Turn the feature back on when troubleshooting is complete.

Also, check for the unsupported configuration here: Protected Mode troubleshooting | Adobe Reader

You can also use Export PDF services online using a web browser @ https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Could you please let us know the operating system installed on the machine?

What is the version of Reader you have on the machine? You may refer to this on how to: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem for me - serious sludging Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources