• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export pdf to docx

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export pdf to docx: this product worked fine until today. I click the convert button. A blank white box opens, and no document gets converted and put in cloud. All my other docs are still there, no new ones will convert. I have mac mojave 10.14.2, and firefox quantum 65.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

it jut started working again!!!! I think the issue was with Adobe though I phoned this morning and they couldn't wouldn't see it that way and referred me to the online website as a workaround. I pointed out that this would work but that's not what I really wanted, i.e., to have to do two steps when only one had been required. that said, I'm very happy that all is now well again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mlc,

Thanks for the additional information.

Seem that you have been using your service online via web browser Adobe Document Cloud ? You may use a different web browser and

try converting the document through that.

Also, use free Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  and try exporting the document through it and see if that go through.

Reference Link: Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the desktop version and have the same issue. It was working until 2/13/19 and I can no longer export PDF to word docx. I'm on Mac Sierra 10.12.6 further, I cannot log into my Adobe cloud....nothing happens when I hit sign in. I have the annual prepaid export PDF plan as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it jut started working again!!!! I think the issue was with Adobe though I phoned this morning and they couldn't wouldn't see it that way and referred me to the online website as a workaround. I pointed out that this would work but that's not what I really wanted, i.e., to have to do two steps when only one had been required. that said, I'm very happy that all is now well again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jdpltd,

This is great to hear that you have managed to figure out the solution to this problem. It could be an intermittent issue that has got fixed automatically.

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources