• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Word does not work. After clicking on the Conver button. I get a popop screen inviting to buy Adobe DC. I have a subscription to Adobe Export PDF.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to Word does not work. After clicking on the Conver button. I get a popop screen inviting to buy Adobe DC. I have a subscription to Adobe Export PDF.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi freeka10633120,

Could you please share the exact dot version of the adobe application you are using and the OS version on the system?

Also please make sure that you are signed in with your ID in Reader dc.

Also try converting using a browser from the mentioned link : https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf , by signing in with your adobe ID.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this myself, and it still doesn't work. Also, when I go into my account, it says that I have no registered products – yet I have a receipt that says I've paid for this service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, the sign-in to Adobe works, but it asks me to subscribe. Again, I've already paid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources