Highlighted

Exporting PDF to excel...

New Here ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, last week it worked fine, this week when I want to export a pdf to Excel, it does nothing. It doesn't even ask if I want to export to Excel, Word, ... I checked for updates, I logged out as mentioned in the previous topics, but nothing helps.

Help please 🙂

Greetings,

Nathalie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting PDF to excel...

New Here ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, last week it worked fine, this week when I want to export a pdf to Excel, it does nothing. It doesn't even ask if I want to export to Excel, Word, ... I checked for updates, I logged out as mentioned in the previous topics, but nothing helps.

Help please 🙂

Greetings,

Nathalie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly share more details.

• Acrobat Reader version
  • OS information
  • Actual workflow you tried(step-by-step) and observation[Screenshot or video of reproducing issue would hemp more]

Meanwhile, you can try exporting your PDF using our online service http://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

-Thanks

Sunil Soni

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i can't use exportpdf online service cause it shows me a message that no subscription on this function for the country (Taiwan), how can I get the support? thx

AL688

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 0
Resources