Highlighted

File damaged could not get repaired in the document cloud

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Im in deep trouble because the file that Im working on the document cloud somehow got damaged this morning when I opened it and could not get repaired as the message said whenever I clicked it and unfortunately I did not save the file in my windows as I usually did.. so it was saved over the document cloud only... please help

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File damaged could not get repaired in the document cloud

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Im in deep trouble because the file that Im working on the document cloud somehow got damaged this morning when I opened it and could not get repaired as the message said whenever I clicked it and unfortunately I did not save the file in my windows as I usually did.. so it was saved over the document cloud only... please help

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi muk3lojao,

Could you please let me know the exact dot version of the adobe application you are using and the OS version on the system?

Also you can try referring to this KB Doc: Resolve damaged document error when opening PDF files

Can't open Adobe Acrobat or Reader PDF

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarojini,

It says 2015.010.20056 Acrobat Pro DC on win 7.... I tried looking up to the KB doc but like I said I don't have copy of the file.. I tried downloaded it but the file was only 500kb from 11mb the original file that I was working on. I have them saved in the document cloud only. Any idea to recover the file? Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2016 0
Resources