• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File sync

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of PDFs in my local folder on my current device.  I have a new phone and want to see these backed up to a cloud or SD Card so I can view them on my new Android device.  I see many files in here but I can't seem to see them in my files folders to copy and paste them to my SD card or Desktop.  Please help.  I didn't think saving these pdfs would require a subscription.  How do I save these files?  Is there a way to save them all at once rather than individually?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monicah,

There are couple of things that needs to be taken care during file sync.

How you have been trying to sync the files? Using Cloud storage or Document Cloud storage?

If you are using Acrobat Reader then, you will only be able to see or sync all the files when you do it through "Document Cloud" storage.

You may see the help doc for detailed description- Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Managing files and folders

Also, as you are willing to save all the files at once. If I get it correct, the files stored on "Document Cloud" storage (online) cant be downloaded all at once. You have to download them one by one.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources