• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and sign issues

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the abilty to use a template pdf which I can load into an app, then fill out the pre determined fields with info and save it as a different document and send it for signature. Is this possible using an ipad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LainCopeland,

Have you tried Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application?

If i understood correctly, you are referring to the mobile app feature here?

In Fill & Sign app you have option to pre determined fields to save the info, so that you can use it further or you do not have to re-do it again.

Fill and sign PDF forms | Adobe Acrobat DC

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha

this issue is that I have built a pdf form that I have stored in the document cloud, it is intended as a template for contracts that I frequently need to issue. In the fill and sign section of acrobat dc mac osx I can fill in the fields that I have created in the form already. Then when it comes to sending it on to adobe sign I can rename the file and I'm not overwriting the original. This allows me to use the original as a kind of template.

in the ios world the fill and sign app doesn't allow me to fill in the form fields that are in the cloud document, it always tries to make new fields rather than use the one that are present. Also when I click done the original document is updated from the ipad version, not what I'm after at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources