• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign sharing documents between devices

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi am using the fill and sign app but the docs aren't sharing between my devices. I have checked the settings and it is on.

Any Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tammyh6014903,

Could you please let us know what do you mean by "docs aren't sharing between devices" here?

How are you trying to share the documents?

Please share the exact steps you do to share the documents.

Also, let us know the OS version installed on your device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for the response.

What I am trying to explain is I am currently using the fill and sign app for my work. I have several apple products but when I download forms on one apple device and then log into another device through the app the forms aren't shared. I can only find the form if I log back in using the original device. ( I use a few iPads)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All other apps I use you log in and the same info is available to view on any device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tammyh6014903,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Fill & Sign application is used to just fill the form.

It is not possible to share the form between the devices through this application as you have described above.

If you wish to share the form on other devices, you can either use Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application to open the form or you can save it on Document Cloud.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am now having the same issues has the person above, but adobe sign and fill lets you sign in to sync your documents but the information is not changing when i updated it. 

Thank you,

Felicia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felicia,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind elaborating on the issue you are experiencing?

Please let us know the Adobe application you are using and on which device. It would be helpful if you can share the application and OS version n the device.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having issues as well. On IPhone Adobe Sign and Fill, am editing a document as a local file. Now I want to edit the same document on my ipad. So on the iphone, I move the document to DocumentCloud. However on the ipad I see the document in the cloud, but its uneditable. It appears to have the changes made on the iphone reflected in the document, but they are "baked in" or "frozen" into the PDF, and uneditable. Is there a way on the iphone to move these files to the DocumentCloud such that i can on the ipad, edit the changes that were made on the iphone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running on IOS 15.7.2 on ipad 7. Running IOS 15.6.1 on IPhone XS. Application is Adobe Sign and Fill. 

ISSUE: am editing PDF on iphone. I want to edit same doc, and the changes made on the iphone.... on the ipad. So while on iphone, move doc to DocumentCloud. I then see the doc in DocumentCLoud on the ipad 7. However, on the ipad, the changes (made on the iphone) are not editable. When i move files onto the cloud, it appears to "bake" or "lock" the edited text so that .. I can add text, but cant edit the changes made on the other device. 

QUESTION: How can i share and edit information in a PDF on both my iphone and ipad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kurt2762524973vz 

Thanks for the additional details.

What you have described here is slightly different from the topic discussed in this thread.

In your case, the file appears on the other device's iPad Document Cloud folder, but it's uneditable. Is that right?

That's probably the case because you have already applied the signature on the file using your first device iPhone. Or vice-versa.

Some PDF form fields and properties are set up so that once it's signed, it's restricted from making further changes. 

Signing is the final process; it secures the document. Once done, the document becomes uneditable. Hence, you can Fill out the form, but don't sign it unless you are done working on it. 

Check with any other file without signing and see if you experience the same behavior. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me personally, on my ADOBE FILL & SIGN app on my phone (while logged in) hold down the file you want until you are able to select it (on the main screen) and a cloud should pop up at top of the screen. Push that and wait for it to upload. Sign in on your other device and it should appear there. Hope that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources