Highlighted

Fill and Sign sharing documents between devices

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi am using the fill and sign app but the docs aren't sharing between my devices. I have checked the settings and it is on.

Any Ideas?

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill and Sign sharing documents between devices

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi am using the fill and sign app but the docs aren't sharing between my devices. I have checked the settings and it is on.

Any Ideas?

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tammyh6014903,

Could you please let us know what do you mean by "docs aren't sharing between devices" here?

How are you trying to share the documents?

Please share the exact steps you do to share the documents.

Also, let us know the OS version installed on your device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for the response.

What I am trying to explain is I am currently using the fill and sign app for my work. I have several apple products but when I download forms on one apple device and then log into another device through the app the forms aren't shared. I can only find the form if I log back in using the original device. ( I use a few iPads)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All other apps I use you log in and the same info is available to view on any device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tammyh6014903,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Fill & Sign application is used to just fill the form.

It is not possible to share the form between the devices through this application as you have described above.

If you wish to share the form on other devices, you can either use Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application to open the form or you can save it on Document Cloud.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2017 1
Resources