• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign - why won't Support answer my support problem???????????

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT. Fill and Sign not working on my Mac (with High Sierra). It doesn't save changes and won't let me exit/close the application properly. I have to Force Quit. The Adobe website won't let me chat or call them. Useless product in this state now and I have just singed up for another year. Is this money wasted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paulk,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, I can understand that while using the Fill and Sign feature it's not saving the changes and the Acrobat or Reader is not responding, and you have to force quit it, Is that correct?

Please try the following steps:

• Go to the Preferences > Security (Enhanced) settings page.
  • Turn OFF the default-checked "Enable Protected Mode at startup" setting under "Sandbox Protections"

Note: Turning off the Protected mode is only for testing, please enable it back.

• Restart Acrobat or Reader DC and check.

You may also use the online service of Fill and Sign through https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign  Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

If you are using Acrobat or the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC, then you may check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates.

You may also try to repair the installation  files of Acrobat or Reader DC from Help>Rerpair Installation.

If the issue still persists, please share the following details:

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources